lunes, 10 de mayo de 2010

Amazing...



It's amazing,
With the blink of an eye you finally see the light...
It's amazing
When the moment arrives, that you know you'll be alright,
It's amazing,
And I'm saying a prayer for the desperate hearts tonight.
Life's a journey, not a destination,
And I just can't tell just what tomorrow brings...
(Amazing- Aerosmith)


The talking today, made me remember of this song... not such a great song but it works now... I've been having really dark nights and really hard times... but now I have this certain feeling about being alright... I will recover... now I know. You said it, I'm strong... I should remember that.. I'm sorry about all the mistakes I've made... I'm sorry for only guessing and not trying to understand. Now I see you, again, I see who you really are and we are just OK... I'm impressed, you still have this kind of healing energy that makes me feel alright... I wish I can heal your wounds too... Maybe one day I would... but now, everything is ok and that just makes me feel that I'll also be alright...

No hay comentarios: