miércoles, 24 de marzo de 2010

Bad things...

Just like Jace Everett says in "Bad Things":

When you came in, the air when out,
And every shadow filled up with doubt,
I don't know who you think you are...
but before the night is through...
I wanna do bad things with you...

I don't know what you've done to me...
But I know this much is true:
I wanna do bad things with you...

Now I remember the first time I saw you, and what I felt, you were this kind of strange vibe around you, it was like I knew you before, like I knew who you are and the truth is I didn't know... But, since that day, you were stocked on my mind... making me feel things I didn't even believe... and you... you... make my world go round now.
You are one of the kind... it must be hard to find somebody like you, but I did... but we did! Even when we are both rolling around this freaky reality... and now I guess we roll together...
Sometimes I see your true colors... and I love them...

This song really meant a lot to what we are now...

No hay comentarios: